In the month of September 2007, I discovered what the occult world had already known for decades—-namely that there are at least 50 ascended masters, perhaps even more. Fifteen of them rank as being the primary deities— fallen angels who first claimed to be aliens, sent to earth to prepare for the advent of a one world religion and the rule of the anti-Christ. The top 5 are presented in detail in the book the Fake Jesus: Ashtar, Jesus Sananda Immanuel, Mother Mary, St. Germain and most of all Maitreya. As the leader, Maitreya holds the title of “the Master of Masters.” The following essential points are presented so that you will have a basic foundation for understanding the material you will read in the rest of the book:
- Extraterrestrial beings, aka aliens, are not “other life forms.” They are fallen angels that Jesus Christ of Nazareth called DEMONS. The Apostle Paul called these cosmic beings “spiritual wickedness in heavenly(high) places, aka the skies that surround us.
- Most of these demons are “religious.” They began their open, telepathic communications with mediums and psychics centuries ago.
- Knowing that they would not be well received by true followers of Christ, their work in and with the Christian churches has been and continues to be “undercover.”
- There is a fake Jesus. He is not Jesus Christ of Nazareth, the only begotten Son of God. The fake Jesus is a demon that calls himself “The Christ.”
- The fake Jesus identifies himself as the portrait that has hung in many churches for centuries: a Caucasian blue-eyed man with long, light brown hair. The fake Jesus calls himself Jesus Sananda Immanuel.
- With his occult followers, the Fake Jesus boasts of having been the founder of various Christian cults.
- There is more than one high-ranking demon who specializes in false religion. The high-ranking demons call themselves “ascended masters.” The “leader of leaders” calls himself “Maitreya.”
- Each ascended master has a company of lower ranking demons, at least one demon assigned to every one of the elect.
Very often demons who are under the authority or chain of command of the Fake Jesus enter into persons who have experienced being slain in the spirit. I suspect that being slain in the spirit falls under the domain and authority of Ashtar. Whether there is a true manifestation of the speaking in tongues is unknown to me. However, in every Pentecostal oor word of faith church today, there is a counterfeit of the biblical experience of which charismatics have labeled “a prayer language.” Could it be that the present day counterfeit of tongues is the actual manifestation of the power of the beast in the book of revelation, where it is written that the beast “calls down fire from heaven.” i don’t know. However it is quite interesting that word of faith, pentecostal and charismatic preachers and teachers often call their conferences “fire from heaven.”
Have you considered who is tending the sheep in the churches while they are being spiritually abused by hirelings? How many of today’s pastors desire to rescue those who are perishing under the weight of sin? Most present day ministers know little to nothing of the dangers of occult subjection, of seducing spirits that teach and deceive. Religious demons continue to take advantage of the way that the word of God is preached and taught as their foundation for the enactment of spiritual abuse upon the sheep. The spirit of the Anti-Christ armors itself as it seeks out pastors and church leaders who are amenable to deception as well as sheep who are prone to vulnerability. More than a century ago, religious demons set the stage to preach the word of God into a defiled heart who will also teach a defiled word from the pulpit into spirits that have already been damaged, building a demonic fortress within the organized church. It appears to be a done deal.