- Psychic predictions or anointing from God? Fortune teller or prophet? If you hold the title of prophet, you might just be under demonic deception. Here’s why: the devil can find out information too. A fortune-teller had a field day with Apostle Paul in scripture. She ran around announcing who Paul was. Apostle Paul cast a demon out from this woman.What we fail to understand, or bother to take note of, is the fact that devils, fallen angels and demons also have information.
- That’s why, if you do go to a fortune-teller they can give you bits of information. If you’ve paid attention to Pam’s teachings, you will note that she expounds on this topic.
- I’ll tell you a little story. When I was new in the word of faith church, a so-called prophet used to follow me around with a word. In fact, after every service, this fella’ was doing a side-show. He would start-up the madness during fellowship. Seemed he found a new target in me. One day I just had to politely tell him to stop it. I didn’t know much then, but I knew this guy was out-of-order. Here’s the kicker: members would even ask him if he had a word for them.
- Now you tell me, was this fella’ a fortune-teller or a prophet? I say he was a fortune-teller, because he would conjure up a so-called word from the Lord at the drop of a hat. Plus, as you know from Pam’s counterfeit birth teachings, many in the organized church are unsaved. You yourself know that the wheat and the tares will grow together. You know this from scripture.
- Prophet? The word ” prophet ” is not just a Christian word. The definition of prophet is one who foretells the future. As well as one who delivers divine messages. We forget that the worlds definition of divine includes the devil. Some worship the devil. Fortune tellers and witches worship the devil, whether they know it or admit it.
The organized church has absolutely no idea of how to deal with demonic affliction. Consider this: I suffered from depression, a demonic spirit, for years. The organized church promoted worldly counseling. Really? Yes they did. We can’t counsel or talk demons away, they must be cast out. I came to my senses and decided to follow Christ’s directives. Pam cast the spirit of depression from me and I have not been depressed not one day in 2 years.. But it took years of me mucking about with the church. I knew I had to leave, what kind of church can’t deal with demons? The answer is: the organized church, every last one of them.
I want to give you now, an excerpt from Pam Sheppard’s textbook on the religious demon, entitled ” the New Idolatry:”
- In a nutshell, like New Age Mysticism, charismatic witchcraft is the practice of white magic. For the sake of comparison, consider how both a new age practitioner and a Charismatic Christian would approach a typical problem, namely, a woman seeking to stop the infidelity of her husband.
- Pam then goes on to compare the fortune-teller and the Charismatic Christian. Pam points out in detail how both the occultist and the Charismatic approach the same problem in “supernatural ways.” In other words, there are no real differences between them.
- A classic study on end of time signs, you need this important book.”
soft cover www.lulu.com/content/8761420
- If you think you need deliverance please call Pam Sheppard at (518)477-5759. The phone lines are open now. Pam Sheppard has 37 years experience with the supernatural, 3 years in the occult and 34 years as a born again Christian. She has developed a unique deliverance counseling approach to setting captives free.I know from personal experience.. Pam is the pioneer creator of a deliverance, mentoring, teaching program called SEW, or the ” Spiritual Empowerment Workshop”. In fact, all that I’ve shared in the above article, came out of my SEW teachings. Pam Sheppard is highly skilled at pointing folks to scripture ,and shining a floodlight on points we always miss. I believe that Pam has a divine word for such a time as this.